Monday, January 14, 2013

Sons of Anarchy

Definitely worth checking out. I had heard a lot of people saying good things about Sons of Anarchy, but hm let's just say a series with biker dudes and Harley's, didn't appeal to me that much. But, it only took a boring weekend, and one thought of watching episode one, and now season 1 is already checked off my list. So I really recommend it if you're searching for something interesting to watch. A bit of a dry spell when it comes to hot guys though ^^, unless you like buff guys with beard, jeans and leather...which unfortunally is not my thing. :)


Can't believe we're half past January already too. However I don't mind. The faster spring and summer comes, the happier I will be for sure. I have a lot planned for the weekends coming up too, that will hopefully make the time feel like it passes more quickly. Birthday, wedding, Melodifestivalen, party etc. and of course a lot of studying on top of that.. sigh.. ^^

This summer I read 'The Name of the Wind', a monster of a book a´la 700 something pages, however it was simply awesome. I have now started on book nr 2, 'The Wise Man's Fear'. My mission is to finish it before Mars, but the thing is, it's even thicker than the first heh... :3



No comments: