Thursday, January 17, 2013

365 days.

It has only been a day since we talked about parting.
But strangely, in my heart I feel at ease, about this feeling of freedom.

The second day, on the second day, my body feels restless, and my heart uneasy.
On the third day, I can't even sleep. The sound of my heart is too loud.

On the fourth day, everything becomes dark before my eyes.
On the fifth day, only tears are falling.
On the sixth day, I just continue walking. 

One week, when it has turned into one week, 
every song lyric sounds like my story.
The love story in every drama or movie, sounds like mine. 

One month, after one month, I cut the long hair that you liked so much.
I wear the provocative clothes that you hated so much...
...It finally feels like we parted.

One year, that day it turned into one year with a person, that is a lot like you.
I found the love and happiness that I had been looking for.
All though hearing about you bothers me a bit, I can still turn around and smile.

Love is like that, time is the cure.
I thought I was going to die back then. 
But if love gives me pain again, I will say goodbye smiling,
cause I know love will come again.



No comments: